PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY WWW.BABYPALMS.EU
Updated version JUNE 2020
In compliance with data protection regulations, Organic Law 3/2018, from 5 from December, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
FILE OWNERSHIP, DUTY OF INFORMATION AND PURPOSE OF THE FILE:
In compliance with article 10 of the law 34/2002, of the 11 July of Information Society and Electronic Commerce services (LSSICE), WE COMMUNICATE to our clients and Internet users that their personal data will be processed and treated by the company, whose information is listed below:
Name or Social reason: Miguel Ángel Rodríguez García (onwards, the company)
Registered office: Brazil Street,16 30560, Alguazas (Murcia)
Contact E-Mail: email@example.com
Telephone contact: +34/ 652159437
All personal data that is collected through this WEBSITE, COMPANY ownership, will be part of a personal data file duly registered by the Company in the Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in order to manage the personal data of users, resolve queries and process orders that are made through any of the means that BABYPALMS makes available to USERS as well as send commercial communications as provided in the third section of this letter.
MINIMUM AGE ALLOWED TO CARRY OUT THE REGISTRATION ON THE WEBSITE:
The objective of this WEBSITE is to offer REGISTERED users the possibility of purchasing / contracting products / services online. Each user has a USER PROFILE in the "MY ACCOUNT" section whose use is restricted to users over the age of EIGHTEEN (18) years. Any record of a user under EIGHTEEN (18) years detected on the platform will be canceled and / or suspended automatically and without prior notice by BABYPALMS.
For more information, please consult the Terms and Conditions of use of the platform.
PERSONAL DATA OF CLIENTS AND INFORMATION COLLECTED AND SHARED BY BABYPALMS:
The following specifies how BABYPALMS collects, uses and shares your personal data:
- Shopping:we use your personal data to manage, execute and complete your order online. Your data WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO THIRD PARTIES.
- Customer feedback:We may use your contact information to send you emails inviting you to write comments or ratings after your purchase. Your opinion is important to other users and we would like to show it on the platform or on our social networks..
- Account management:We offer the possibility of having a user account on our website. We use the information you provide us to manage the account. That way, can manage your orders, enjoy special offers, manage your personal settings, addresses.
- Marketing actions:we can use your data to develop marketing actions, as allowed by law.
- Other type of communications:At other times, we can contact you by email, by mail, by phone or text message, based on the contact information you shared with us. We can do it for various reasons:
- To respond and manage the requests you have made.
- If you have not completed the online purchase process, We can send you a reminder e-mail to finish the order.
- When you use our services, We can send you a questionnaire or invite you to comment on your experience with BABYPALMS.EU.
- Market research:Sometimes we invite our clients to participate in market research. The personal data you provide us to participate in market research will only be used with your express consent..
- Fraud detection and prevention:We may use personal information to detect and prevent fraudulent actions and other illegal or unwanted activities..
- Improvements to our services: we use personal information for analytical purposes, improvements in our services, improvements in the customer experience and improvements in the functionality and quality of our online services.
When registering and using the PLATFORM and its services, the user must provide the name, surnames, email, telephone, country of residence, direction, Postal Code, location, province and DNI / NIF (optional). It is possible that in the development of its activity in the PLATFORM the user provides more data, always optionally, that will improve your user experience and receive product information, services, bulletins and notifications related to the contents and services of the WEBSITE. BABYPALMS analyzes transactional data and studies the behavior of users that results from their navigation on the WEBSITE, thus being able to make offers and provide personalized information with the sole purpose of improving your experience.
Likewise, you expressly accept that your data may be processed by THE COMPANY for commercial purposes related to the services offered on the WEBSITE. This consent may be revoked at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the SUBJECT "BAJA".
ARCO RIGHTS EXERCISE:
The user himself is responsible for the registration and introduction of his personal information on the www.babypalms.eu . However, our company, offers its clients the possibility of exercising their access rights, rectification, opposition, suppression ("Right to be forgotten"), limitation of treatment, portability and not being the subject of individualized decisions in the legally established terms.
The person responsible for processing the file will contact the user within a maximum period of no more than 7 working days to answer the request and resolve in a motivated way on the request to exercise any of the ARCO rights.
What are they and how can I exercise them?
Right of access
The right of access is your right to contact the data controller to find out whether or not they are treating your personal data and, in the event that such treatment is being performed, get the following information:
- A copy of your personal data that is the object of the treatment
- The purposes of the treatment
- The categories of personal data that are processed
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data was communicated or will be communicated, in particular, recipients in third countries or international organizations
- The expected period of conservation of personal data, or if it is not possible, the criteria used to determine this deadline
- The existence of the interested party's right to request the person responsible: rectification or deletion of your personal data, limiting the processing of your personal data or objecting to such processing
- The right to file a claim with a Control Authority
- When personal data has not been obtained directly from you, any information available about its origin
- The existence of automated decisions, including profiling, and at least in such cases, meaningful information about applied logic, the importance and expected consequences of this treatment for the interested party
- When personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organization, You have the right to be informed of the appropriate guarantees in which the transfers are made
Right of rectification
The exercise of this right means that you can obtain the rectification of your personal data that are inaccurate without undue delay from the person responsible for the treatment..
Taking into account the purposes of the treatment, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including through an additional declaration.
In your request you must indicate what data you are referring to and the correction that must be made. further, when needed, You must accompany your request with the documentation that justifies the inaccuracy or incomplete nature of your data.
Right of opposition
This right, as the name suggests, Supposes that you can object to the person responsible for processing personal data in the following cases:
When they are processed based on a mission in the public interest or in the legitimate interest, including profiling:
- The person responsible will stop processing the data unless he proves compelling reasons that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for formulation, the exercise or defense of claims
When the treatment is aimed at direct marketing, also included the elaboration of profiles previously mentioned:
- Exercised this right for this purpose, personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes
Right of erasure (“forgotten”)
You can exercise this right before the person responsible requesting the deletion of your personal data when any of the following circumstances occurs:
- If your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed
- If the treatment of your personal data has been based on the consent you gave to the person responsible, and you remove the same, provided that said treatment is not based on another cause that legitimizes it
- If you have opposed the treatment of your personal data by exercising the right of opposition in the following circumstances
- The treatment of the person responsible was based on the legitimate interest or the fulfillment of a mission of public interest, and other reasons have not prevailed to legitimize the treatment of your data
- For your personal data to be directly marketed, including the elaboration of profiles related to the mentioned marketing
- If your personal data has been illicitly processed
- If your personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation established in Union or Member State law that applies to the controller
- If personal data has been obtained in relation to the offer of information society services mentioned in the article 8, pulled apart 1 (conditions applicable to the data processing of minors in relation to the information society services).
further, the GDPR regulating this right connects it in a certain way with the so-called "right to be forgotten", so that this right of deletion is extended in such a way that the data controller who has published personal data is obliged to indicate to the data controllers who are processing such personal data to delete any link to them, or copies or replicas of such data.
However, this right is not unlimited, in such a way that it may be feasible not to proceed with the deletion when the treatment is necessary for the exercise of freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for the fulfillment of a mission carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred on the person responsible, for reasons of public interest, in the field of public health, for public interest archival purposes, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, or for formulation, the exercise or defense of claims.
Right to limitation of treatment
This new right is that you obtain the limitation of the processing of your data by the person responsible, although his exercise has two aspects:
You can request the suspension of the processing of your data:
- When you challenge the accuracy of your personal data, during a period that allows the person responsible to verify it
- When you have opposed the processing of your personal data that the person responsible carries out based on the legitimate interest or mission of public interest, while he verifies if these reasons prevail over yours
Ask the person responsible for the conservation of your data:
- When the treatment is illegal and you have opposed the deletion of your data and instead request the limitation of its use
- When the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, the exercise or defense of claims
Right to portability
The purpose of this new right is to further strengthen the control of your personal data, so that when the treatment is carried out by automated means, receive your personal data in a structured format, in common use, of mechanical and interoperable reading, and you can pass them on to another controller, provided that the treatment is legitimized on the basis of consent or in the framework of the execution of a contract.
However, This right, by its very nature, it cannot be applied when the treatment is necessary for the fulfillment of a mission of public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred on the person responsible.
Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions
This right aims to guarantee that you are not subject to a decision based solely on the processing of your data, including profiling, that produces legal effects on you or affects you significantly in a similar way.
About this profiling, it is any form of treatment of your personal data that evaluates personal aspects, in particular analyze or predict aspects related to your performance at work, economic situation, Health, personal preferences or interests, reliability or behavior.
However, This right will not be applicable when:
- It is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between you and the person in charge
- The treatment of your data is based on your previously given consent
However, in these first two cases, the person responsible must guarantee your right to obtain human intervention, express your point of view and challenge the decision.
- Is authorized by Union or Member State law and appropriate measures are established to safeguard the rights and freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject.
At the same time, These exceptions will not apply to special categories of data. (art.9.1), unless article 9.2. letter a applies) o g) and the appropriate measures mentioned in the previous paragraph have been taken.
Right to information
When your personal data is collected, the controller must comply with the right to information.
To fulfill this right, the AEPD recommends that this information be provided to you in layers or levels so that:
- You are provided with basic information at a first level, in summary, at the same time and in the same medium in which your personal data is collected.
- AND, on the other hand, the rest of the information is sent to you, in a more suitable medium for your presentation, compression and, if you want, archive.
The information to be provided by layers or levels would be as follows:
1.ª Layer: Basic information (summed up)
- The identity of the controller
- A simple description of the purposes of the treatment, including profiling if it exists
- The legal basis of the treatment
- Forecast or not of assignments. Forecast or not of transfers to third countries
- Reference to the exercise of rights
2.Layer: Additional Information (detailed)
- Contact details of the person in charge. Identity and data of the representative (if it existed). Contact details of the data protection officer (if it existed).
- Extended description of the purposes of the treatment. Data retention periods or criteria. Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic.
- Detail of the legal basis of the treatment, in cases of legal obligation, public interest or legitimate interest. Obligation or not to provide data and consequences of not doing so.
- Recipients or categories of recipients. Adequacy decisions, guarantee, binding corporate rules or specific applicable situations.
- How to exercise access rights, rectification, deletion and portability of data, and the limitation or opposition to its treatment. Right to withdraw the consent given. Right to claim before the Control Authority.
Data not obtained directly from you
In the event that your personal data has not been obtained directly from you, it will be provided, in addition to the information indicated above:
In basic information (1Th layer, summed up):
- the fountain (origin) of the data
And in the additional information (2Th layer, detailed):
- detailed information on the data source, even if they come from publicly accessible sources
- the category of data being processed
This information will be provided to you within a reasonable time., within a month, unless:
- If personal data is to be used for communication with the data subject, at the latest at the time of the first communication to said affected party
- If you plan to communicate them to another interested party, at the latest when the personal data is communicated for the first time
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA FILES:
THE COMPANY, whose data appear rn rl this document with the exclusive purpose of providing a personalized service contracted through this WEB PLATFORM, You can access personal data owned by the USER, in which case you will agree as data processor.
- SECURITY MEASURES:
THE COMPANY has adopted the legally required personal data protection security measures, and tries to install all the additional technical measures at its disposal to avoid loss, misuse, disturbance, unauthorized access and theft of personal data processed. However, the User must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable. The User is solely responsible for the safe custody and storage of their username and password..
- INCOMPLETE OR INACCURATE PERSONAL DATA:
With the verification and acceptance of this Privacy and Cookies Policy, the user / client agrees to provide certain and accurate data. The latter must notify the company responsible for the treatment of the files of any change or modification in their personal data to avoid cancellations or returns of orders.. Any loss or damage caused to the site or to the person responsible for the website or to any third party through the communication of erroneous information, inaccurate or incomplete in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.
This website www.babypalms.eu , uses a technology called "cookies".
A cookie is a small amount of information stored by web pages on your computer or on your mobile device., since web pages have no memory. Cookies allow a certain web page to recognize you again when you use it repeatedly.. Cookies are used for different purposes and differ by function, duration and who stores them on a web page.
By using this website, you consent and agree that we host these cookies on your computer or device for the purposes expressed herein.. If you decide not to accept our cookies, you can continue to use our website in the normal way, although your user experience may be slightly impaired.
TYPE OF COOKIES AND PURPOSE:
www.babypalms.eu uses technical and functional cookies to improve your experience on our website, both in the registration section of your personal information as well as in the management of your user account. If you disable our cookies, we are not responsible for interruptions in navigation or slow loading of the different sections of our website..
We also use third-party analytical cookies such as Google Analytics to understand how our users use the website., detect what works and what doesn't, optimize and improve the website and ensure that our users continue to find our website interesting and relevant. The data we collect includes the web pages you have visited, reference / exit pages you have entered and exited, type of platform you use, date / time information and data such as the number of clicks you have made on a given page, mouse movements and scrolling, search words you use, and text you type when using our website.
We also use analytical cookies as part of our online advertising campaigns to see how users interact with our website after they have been shown an online ad., where advertisements from third-party web pages may also appear. Nevertheless, we will not know who you are because the information we obtain is anonymous. Our business partners can also use analytical cookies to know if their clients take advantage of the product offers integrated in their web pages..
UNINSTALLATION OF COOKIES:
Your browser, sometimes, can generate an instant message that will give you the possibility to oppose the installation of these cookies. In the event that your browser does not provide this possibility automatically, You can inhibit the installation of the same following the instructions of your browser. To allow, know, Blocking or deleting the cookies installed on your computer can be done by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.. You can find information on how to do it at the following addresses:
Firefox since http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
Safari since http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
If you choose not to accept certain cookies, you may not be able to use some functions of our website. We also do not provide support for browser settings that prevent cookie tracking. Just because you reject an online advertising network does not mean that you will never receive online ads or be the subject of marketing studies. It means that the network you have rejected will no longer show you personalized ads based on your web preferences and browsing patterns.
CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY:
At any time THIS COMPANY can modify the Cookies Policy so we ask you to check it periodically as changes may occur.
If you. use another browser, You can obtain more information on how to configure the installation of cookies through the help or assistance section of said browser. If you need help to carry out cookie settings with your browser, please, send us an e-mail to email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible with the necessary information.